It is really not easy to choose the most suitable device in case of Web testing . Anyway, here are some actions you should take when choosing a device for mobile testing:
- Do an analysis to determine the most popular and used gadgets on the market.
- Choose devices with different OS.
- Choose devices with different screen resolutions.
- Pay attention to the following factors: compatibility, memory size, connection, etc.
As already mentioned, you have many advantages for testing mobile applications on real devices:
- High accuracy of the test result.
- Simple error replication.
- Points such as battery drain, geolocation, push notifications, and built-in device sensors are easily tested.
- Ability to check incoming interruptions (calls, SMS).
- The ability to test a mobile application